Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mothers Day must-haves!


Happy Mother’s Day! To all my fellow moms, supermoms, friend-moms, and girlboss babes out there! Cheers to YOU for making this world more beautiful for simply being you!

With Mother's Day rapidly approaching, I want to celebrate all moms -- as we come in many different forms. Mother's Day, in my opinion, is not just for the biological moms out there, but to any one who has made a difference, supported, loved, encouraged, inspired, empowered, lifted up others. Mom's wear many different hats - and all of these hats are as beautiful and unique as the person who is wearing it. So, to those who have children, are desperately wanting children, have fur-children, have friends like sisters, or are simply a super-woman in their own right...I honor you! Women are pretty amazing! And I am truly lucky to be surrounded by not only my biological mom, have my own biological children - but I'm also surrounded by some empowering 'mom's in their own definition, too!

If you are a mom, shopping for a mom, or are just are interested in what my favorite “must haves” are, look no further! These products have all been proven to be my go-to’s for beauty, fashion, and more!
Fill this form out and I will share with you why I love the products and even provide links so you can purchase/check it out for yourself/your mom/your bestie!
Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com



No comments:

Post a Comment