Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Eat like you LOVE yourself!!

EAT LIKE YOU LOVE YOURSELF! 
.
Food can be our medicine or our worst enemy. I know because I’ve been on both sides! 
.
Here are some tips that helped me and can help you too!
.
1. Eat for energy and performance, not for comfort
2. Skip the junk, the processed and especially the sugar
3. Listen to your body and learn which foods agree with you and which don’t
4. Make progress your goal, not perfection
5. When you decide to splurge, ENJOY IT! Don’t stress over it or feel guilty
6. Healthier habits take time, don’t expect it to happen over night. Small steps!
7. YOU be the example for your friends and family!!


Interested on some free healthy *and quick* snacks/meals that I LOVE!? Fill this out and be automatically directed to my favorite recipes! 
Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment