10 Years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn't settle for it! #ThursdayInspiration
🌟What I would tell this girl: 🌟
1. Not everyone is going to like you. That's okay. Stop molding yourself to be who others want you to be. It's suffocating you.
2. Life will surprise you in the worst possible ways. Don't get stuck in your misery. Keep moving forward.
3. Life will surprise you in the best possible ways. Don't get complacent in your triumphs. Keep moving forward.
4. You'll never completely get rid of all your insecurities. Same with your fears. Just don’t give them power to stop you from living your life fully.
5. Don't stress over little things. Don't stress over medium things either. Stress has never solved anything.
6. You don't know it all. You never will. Stay open and never lead with pride.
7. Be smart with money. Life is unpredictable.
8. You are not alone. Whatever painful thing you're going through, someone else has felt it, lived it, cried it, and someone else has made it through. And so will you.
9. Wear sunscreen. Even when you don’t think you need it.
10. Humans are flawed. Give yourself and your loved ones room to make mistakes. Forgive, learn, carry on.
11. Admitting you’re wrong and apologizing isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign of strength.
12. Focusing on the things you have and can do instead of the things you don't have and can't do will change your life in the most beautiful, powerful way.
13. Happiness is a personal choice. So is gratitude. Choose them. Even when it's hard.
14. You will never regret being kind and brave. Those are a combo deal. Use them together.
15. Everything will be okay. Things have a way of working themselves out.
Need help with any of this? Find me on Facebook.com/jenddelvaux or join my FREE health & fitness group for WOMEN. It's filled with motivation, fun, inspiration, and #girlieboss advice.