Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Healthy and quick snack/meal ideas!




Let’s be honest here!
You won’t drop 2 Jean sizes in a day.
You won’t lose 50 pounds in a month.
You will miss the occasional workout.
You are going to have your bad days.
Your weight will fluctuate up & down.
You will have a few setbacks.
You are human, you will fail sometimes.
NOTHING worth achieving is ever going to be easy or happen right away.
JUST KEEP GOING!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Can I get an amen. πŸ™ŒπŸ»
If you have been following me for a while, you know that I shoot from the hip and I keep things real with you! I eat clean and love foods with the cleanest and purest ingredients! I love it for many reasons, actually, but also because it is one way that I can control how I feel. Let’s face it, even one bad meal or cheat day can throw you off physically & mentally! A few reasons that I love to eat healthy and eat clean, is that it keeps me on track for my health/fitness goals, keeps me mentally feeling sharp and focused, and it ensures that everything I am fueling my body with, keeps my body running efficient! In this crazy, busy world, staying sharp and feeling amazing provides us the energy and the ability to tackle our long to-do lists — and it keeps us as healthy, too! Bonus!
This is not to say that I don’t love some rare splurges here & there, but the more you eat clean – the more your body craves it! I can take a bit or two of cake on a special occasion, and be satisfied with that bite or even not find it delicious – because it is too sweet or just tastes ‘manufactured’. Your taste buds truly do change as you eat more healthy, and the unnaturally sweet and processed foods start to taste just like that: way too sweet to be enjoyable with an unnatural and processed undertone! GROSS!
That’s not to say that my taste buds love boring and unflavorful food. Clean eating and healthy eating does NOT equate to tasteless. I promise you, with these snack ideas, you will be craving more and, BONUS, feeling amazing!
Plus, we are all busy and on-the-go! But, you are also crushing your health & fitness goals — so, let’s not allow crazy schedules or the thought of tasteless clean eating & healthy foods ruin our nutrition! Your healthy snacks and healthy meals do NOT have to be boring or taste bland! Check out some of my favorite snack/meal ideas that you & your entire family are sure to love!
Your friend and coach,
Jen Delvaux



No comments:

Post a Comment