Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tips to get out of a FUNK!


Look at that picture! It's warm, not a cloud in the sky, I'm on the beach!, and riding a pink bike! WHAT?! How FuN is that!!!?  Just looking at the picture brings a smile to my face - and I hope it does the same for you!  ESPECIALLY if you are in the thick of cold and dreary days like I'm currently experiencing here in Michigan.

The temp was actually -9 the other morning...so don't get me even started on what the windshield temp is.  (What does that even mean? Windshield temp? I dunno...). And I don't think that I've seen the sun in at least a week.  

Sigh. 

Being cold and miserable is no joke - but this is something different. Rain, sun, snow, cold, warm, etc.. - it doesn't matter, a bad attitude or getting into a funk can happen at any time. And being in a funk is the real deal.  It doesn't matter the weather, a funk can come at you at any time.  And, they are NO fun, right?

So, you are in a funk...how do you get out of it? If it's the cold weather, being able to leave may not be the most available option.  So, how do you get out of the funk and back to living your best life!?!? Because, let's face it - happiness and good vibes ALWAYS are the best way to have a day.

Listen to our favorite tips to get out of that funk HERE! And don't forget to drop us a message below!


No comments:

Post a Comment