Monday, January 14, 2019

8 things that can change your life in 1 year!



First of all, before I dive into what my favorite tips are (to help change your life within 1 year...that's right! Just in time for the new year!), let's talk colds.   I mean, who isn't dealing with a cold right about now?  After decompressing from the holidays and entering the cold and dreary days (at least here in Michigan!), it is very common to catch a cold.  We start off this podcast with my favorite tip to NOT get a cold this time of year.  Don't miss it!!! No prescription and all natural -- and it sure does make a huge difference! 

I think new years resolutions are amazing. They really are. What a wonderful way to kickstart a new year with goals.  If you know me, goals and dreaming BIG are part of my daily and weekly routine. So, in a way, I get a new New Years Resolution every day!  How wonderful to know that a fresh start can happen at any time - it doesn't have to be December 31st.

Are you a goal setter? Do you like to plan out your day and your week to ensure that you are properly set for reaching those goals?  For me, it brings me so much JOY and excitement. To dream and plan out how to reach new dreams is a positive and fun thing to do!

Speaking of positivity - that is our number 1 tip for changing your life.  BE POSITIVE.  Nothing good comes out of complaining and being negative.  Seriously!  All that does is add anxiety and stress -- and do you know what stress can do to you?!?  It can make you sick and depletes your energy over all. Why would you do that to yourself? It's such an easy fix, too!

For the other 7 tips, along with a lot of laughter and fun along the way (not to mention a FREE incentive to join my private Facebook group; Mindfulness and Personal development), listen HERE!

Your friends & coaches,

Jen & Darren Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment