Friday, January 11, 2019

Boosting your immune system -- 'tis the season!

'Tis the season....not just Christmas cheer or New Years resolutions, but it is cold/flu season.  UGH. You hear me?  Maybe this already hit your house - hopefully not, but maybe you are doing everything in your power to avoid the plague!

As I mention in the beginning of the podcast, cold/flu is not fun but it's not brain cancer. Not being funny - but wanting to quickly introduce ourselves to any new follower (thank you!).  Mr. Worldwide, aka: my husband, does have brain cancer. But he is doing AMAZING.  We might be having a 3rd surgery coming up - but we will keep you posted on that.  And, my passion is to help others live their happiest and healthiest lives!

Speaking of happy and healthy, let's stay that way. And this time of year - with the cold weather, being trapped inside more often than not, the wear and tear of this season -- can bring us all down. Try my natural and great working tips to stay your healthiest this time of year. And, it is NOT drinking Tang.

For more health tips or to stay in the know with Darren's health, please be sure to visit us at Facebook. And join my next health group - I'd love to have you! Message me for details! And don't forget to listen to this podcast HERE!

Your friends,

Jen & Darren Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com
P.S. I just got a new juicer - any favorite recipes you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment