Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Ladies, let's have a real talk about {BODY IMAGE}



Isn't it amazing how, seconds apart, the same person can look so different with just a different angle?!  

I am a mom. I have given birth to 2 beautiful kids and I would not change my story for ANYTHING.  Having kids changes our bodies, right moms?  

Maybe you are struggling to be a mom. Maybe you have had a weight loss journey or fitness story of your own.  Or maybe your body has just shifted and changed as you have aged.  Plain and simple, we all have a story. Our bodies carry our own beautiful, very personal, and unique story. And each story is AMAZING - because it is YOURS. We need to stop being our own worse critics and start being our own cheerleader!

While the media likes to focus on all of the negatives, or angle/airbrush/perfect others to show the best side only.....I have learned to reframe my thoughts of my body and  it has only made me better! ๐Ÿ’ƒSSS

I used to hate that my belly button no longer seems to be lifted and, instead, has a frowny face. But, guess what? I have come to embrace the fact that my frowny face belly button tells a story about motherhood. ๐Ÿ‘ช
.
So stop waiting for perfection (it doesn’t exist) and comparing yourself to other people’s highlight reel!! You never know which angle is being used! And START to love yourself right now, exactly where you are. 


So, my friend, if you are kicking yourself for all the ways that you fall short of the girl in the magazine, or that picture perfect person you see online....do yourself a favor and turn that frown upside down and focus on being GRATEFUL for the story your body can tell!! 
.
And seriously who has time for perfection?? Life is too short... plus we all need a little wine & chocolate ๐Ÿท. Right?? 

You with me? Ready to shift your mindset? Need help in doing so? Message me today and let's get that girlieboss mentally rocking in your life! I have a *FREE* 5 day group about fitness/nutrition and how it saved my life starting NOW.  Join today HERE.


Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com



.

No comments:

Post a Comment