Friday, February 1, 2019

⚡️ F*L*A*S*H sale for ❤️ February!

FLASH SALE! ⚡️ FLASH SALE! ⚡️

You asked!!! And I listened🤗🤗🤗.

I get asked all the time if my virtual bootcamp groups go on sale.. and for the first time this year... THEY ARE! For 2 days.. on FEBRUARY 13-14!!
 
I know winter and the cold months can be tough with the holidays ending, resolutions fallen to the ground, and the crazy schedule of school/work/etc.  Plus, money can be TIGHT. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t invest in yourself.. so I want to help!!

What can you expect in this flash sale? There will be CRAZY deals on the top work out/nutrition plans that I offer to my clients (and use myself!!), clean supplements, as well as fun hair & beauty advice from salon owners, recipes, and so much MORE!

If you’ve been watching and wanting to join in one of my monthly bootcamps, this is the right time! The Fitness Junkie VIRTUAL BOOT camp is an awesome place of support, encouragment, health tips, RECIPES, motivation, and EMPOWERMENT from like minded people. We have so much fun and we want you to join!  PLUS, once you are in the virtual gym -- you have a LIFETIME membership!!! 

If you’re wanting the info on the flash sale thats happening for this group, message me HERE as soon as possible, and I can get you in!  It costs nothing to join this group - so why not check it out?
Look forward to helping you on your fitness goals in February!!

Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux

No comments:

Post a Comment