Monday, February 18, 2019

30 healthy habits every girl should have


It's a Monday...and a cold one at that, here in Michigan. BUT the sun is shining - so I'll take it!  I love Mondays, they are truly a FRESH day. A new chance. A new opportunity. It's like the world is at your fingertips - and you are able to create an amazing day -- let alone week! -- absolutely amazing. What a beautiful feeling, right?

I didn't always feel this way. I used to dread the Monday alarm. The sadness would start to creep in on Sunday evening, and by the time I was crawling into bed on Sunday evening, I was already angry, sad, depressed, and NOT wanting tomorrow to start. You with me?

BUT, I started to change my outlook and make it ALL positive. Like, a real positive outlook. How did I manage that? I mean, seriously, it's not something that happens over night (for me, at least).  Well, I have my amazing husband, Darren, to thank for that. As you may know, he is battling brain cancer. He was given only 18 months to live well over 9 years ago. He took his diagnosis and made his OWN. And now, he lives every single day like it's the best day ever. And positivity like his is contagious!!!  I, too, realized that life is beautiful. It's a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in your own life as well as others. And what an awesome feeling that is! So, I wake up every morning, without fail, and say to myself, "Something wonderful is going to happen today".  And, guess what? It always does. Sometimes it is something HUGE and obvious and other days it may be something so small (and almost insignificant)...but once you realize that something good did happen - even the insignificant things became HUGE and wonderful. 

Here are 30 more healthy habits that every girl, since this is my #girlieboss blog, should have. They should help you jump start your day and claim your life!  For more tips/tricks, message me today! I have online groups for positivity, support, and empowerment that I'd love to plug you into! :) Learn about them HERE.

30 Healthy Habits every Girl Should Have:
1. START FRESH every single day!πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
2. Understand that exercise doesn't have to be a big time commitment.πŸ‹πŸΌ
3. Cut back on (evil) sugar.😿
4. Use a RETINOL if you're starting to get wrinkles.πŸ™„

5. NEVER grocery shop on an empty stomach.πŸ™…πŸ»

6. STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP.πŸ™ŒπŸ»
7. NEVER let Google diagnose you.😷
8. Learn to take constructive criticism.πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
9. Count to 10 when angry.😑
10. Eat WHOLE FOODS as much as possible🍏
11. Don't skip your yearly check up!🌑
12. Don't overdo the booze.🍸
13. Don't snack if you're not hungry.πŸͺ
14. Use SPF, and wear a hat in the sun.☀️
15. Water is your best friend. Drink up!πŸ’§
16. Safe sex, ALWAYSπŸ’‘
17. Make your home a place you want to be.🏠
18. Drop loose change in the same jar everyday.πŸ’°
19. Stand up for yourself.πŸ’ƒπŸΌ
20. Avoid tanning beds like the plague.🚫
21. Take medication seriouslyπŸ’Š
22. Listen to your body.πŸ‘‚πŸ»
23. Don't skimp on sleep.πŸ’€
24. Don't do drugs...period. End of story.
25. Do mental health checks.πŸ’†πŸ»
26. Read labels on everything. πŸ‘€
27. Always wear a seatbelt, especially in a taxi.πŸš•
28. Check your bank account and credit card balance regularly.πŸͺ
29. LOVE yourself!!! ❤️
30. BELIEVE in YOU!! You CAN!πŸ‘ŠπŸ»


.
Your friend and coach,

Jen Delvaux

No comments:

Post a Comment