Wednesday, October 24, 2018

NO diet tips to help you lose weight NOW!


.
I want to help you lose 5 to 20 pounds with me before the holidays hit with these NO-dieting tipsπŸ‘‡πŸ»!! 
.
I NEVER diet... I'm just mindful of what I put into my body!!
.
1. We’ll write down our weight-loss goal and WHY we want to lose weight.πŸ™‡πŸ» Put the paper somewhere where you can see it everyday.
.
2. We’ll write down what we eat for 1 week! πŸ“Studies show that people who keep food diaries eat 15% less food than those who don't.
.
3. We’ll Get a mantra!!πŸ™‹πŸ» If you keep focusing on what you can't do, chances are you wont do them!! Replace "I can't" with "I CAN" or "I WILL"!!
.
4. Bulk up your meals with veggies!πŸ†
.
5. Order the smallest portion of everything.🍽Studies find we tend to eat what's in front of us, even though we're full.
.
6. We’ll Close the kitchen for 12 to 16 hours.🚫. STOP late night snacking!! Stopping this can save 300 or more calories a day, or 31 pounds a year!!
.
7. We’ll Eat 90% of our meals at home.🏑Restaurants serve such large portions and it's usually loaded with sodium.
.
8. Make one social outing this week an active one.⛹🏼 Forget the movies, go to the park instead!! Think of all the calories you won't chow down from the popcorn!!
.
9. Get an online weight loss buddy.πŸ‘― Having someone to hold you accountable is key!! I have a NEW GROUP starting soon to help with ALL of the above!! Connect with me
 HERE and I can plug you in!!

Your friend & coach,
Jen Delvaux
www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment