Monday, October 1, 2018

How to keep the relationship spark alive!

New fresh month!!! I LOVE OCTOBER!! Fall is my favoriteπŸ‚. And guess what???? We have 2 new episodes on our podcast. One is on having a kick butt month!!! The other is keeping your SPARK alive in your marriage!!  Are you subscribed?? The link is below! πŸ‘†πŸ»
.
As you know every month I write down my goals/dreams for the month. Hoping my plan will inspire you!!
.
1. Meditate πŸ§˜πŸ»‍♀️ Still a work in progress!! I’m not giving up and I’m getting Darren to do it too.
2. Be present in every momentπŸ™πŸ»
3. Feel calm around food (I definitely have some anxiety at times with it)
4. MORE CARDIO πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
5. Salad a day!! πŸ₯—
6. Help and empower 20 women to become their personal bestπŸ’ƒπŸΌ!!
7. Help 5 coaches reach the next level in their business πŸ’Ž
8. Add 10 new bossbabes to the fitness junkies sisterhood
9. 2 new episodes weekly for our NEW podcast Mr. Worldwide And His Bride
10. Find a cause that Darren and I can support & give back too!! If you have any recommendations message me today!!


Listen here!: 
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/setting-up-your-month-for-success/id1436449587?i=1000420807279&mt=2

No comments:

Post a Comment