Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August thoughts...

New fresh month... THANK GOD!! I’m ready to be done with July!! I did not like how that month ended😳
.
As you know every month I write down my goals/dreams for the month. Here’s my plan for August -- and what are YOUR goals??? Connect with me today and share!

1. Meditate πŸ§˜πŸ»‍♀️ I’m not that great at it, but the Doctor said it’ll really help Darren too. So I’m not giving up and I’m going to get Darren to do it too.
2. Be present in every momentπŸ™πŸ»
3. Get back to healthy eatingπŸ₯¦ I’ve been doing some serious stress eatingπŸ₯–πŸΏπŸͺ... which honestly doesn’t help anything
4. Get back to my business!! So thankful I’m in a position where I can take time off whenever needed.
5. Salad a day!! πŸ₯—
6. Look into doing a podcast with Darren🎀.
7. Help and empower 20 women to become their personal bestπŸ’ƒπŸΌ!!
8. Help get Maddie ready to head off to collegeπŸ™ˆ.
9. Have a killer boot camp that begins on Monday!! I still have space if you’re interested in getting back on track with your health and fitness.
10. Help 5 coaches reach the next level in their business πŸ’Ž


You

No comments:

Post a Comment