Monday, August 6, 2018

20 Healthy ways to deal with stress!


Here are 20 Healthy Ways To Deal With Stress:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1. Start waking up earlier.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

2. Prepare for the morning the night before.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3. Say "no" more often.πŸ‘ŽπŸ»⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Evaluate your priorities.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Fix or abandon toxic relationships.πŸ™ŒπŸ»⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Manage your time well.πŸ—“⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Focus on what you can control.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. Find opportunities in life's challenges.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
9. Read a book.πŸ“–⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
10. Talk to someone you trust.πŸ‘―⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
11. Write in a journal.✍🏻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
12. Make time for exercise.πŸ‘Ÿ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
13. Cook a healthy meal.🍏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
14. Pursue a passion project.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
15. Be kind to people around you.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
16. Take breaks from social media.πŸ“±⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
17. Let go of the past.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
18. Keep an agenda/planner.πŸ““⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
19. Check your agenda often.✔️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
20. Smile!πŸ˜ƒ .



Final thought:
The BIGGEST struggle for those trying to lose weight usually is nutrition.... Can you relate?? πŸ™‹πŸ» And hear me loud and clear!! You can NOT out exercise a bad dietπŸ™„!! Period end of story!! Nutrition is the most important part of weight loss!!
.
And listen... I did it wrong for years... so I get it! I used to go home after a workout and treat myself to a piece of pizzaπŸ•. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way...
.
So for those that decide to join my next private group you'll be getting the tips and tricks that I've been implementing to help boost my metabolism!!! In fact my ebook is complete and I can NOT wait to share with those that join!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
.
Interested?  Message me today!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»


No comments:

Post a Comment