Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday #WOD


10 REASONS TO WORKOUT TODAY!

1. I will have more confidence.
2. I will be one step closer to my fitness goal.
3. I will be more mentally alert.
4. I will be happier.
5. I will have a desire to eat healthy foods.
6. I will be more motivated to workout tomorrow.
7. I will burn more calories the rest of the day.
8. I will have an increased amount of energy.
9. I will be doing something for me.
10. I will be healthier.

Are you in the mid-week slump? Already dreaming of the weekend?  Make sure to get that mid-week #wod in!  Not just for the reasons listed above but because SPRING BREAK is rapidly approaching, too!!!  Who is going where for vacation???  Let's get ready to rock those swim suits and shorts/tanks again!!  MESSAGE me for help!  My next accountability group starts February 13th (and I'm still expecting everyone to enjoy Valentine's Day - so don't let that sway you!!).  


No comments:

Post a Comment