Spring break begins for so many!!
Who's heading out on a road trip?
Plan ahead with healthy snacks to make sure when you stop to fill up the tank, that's all you'll fill up!😉
1. NUTS!! Who's nuts for nuts?? Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, and pecans are your best bet.
2. BLUEBERRIES. Totally portable and non-messy! Really, any berry is a great idea.
3. CHERRY TOMATOES. Once you pop'em, you can't stop.
4. BABY CARROTS. Keep your eyes focused on the road with carrots!
5. STRING CHEESE. The kids will love this!
6. PROTEIN BAR. Quest bars!! Chocolate chip cookie dough are my fave!
7. BANANAS. Natures perfect road trip food.
8. HARD BOILED EGGS. Peel them before you pull out, and you have a great protein boost when you need it.
9. GRAPES. Like bananas, grapes were made for road trips.
10. WATER! Yes, you definitely want to stay hydrated on the road!
Enjoy!!! Travel safe!! Need more ideas? Connect with me on Facebook!