How does he do it?
1. He does NOT let cancer define him. The term "cancer survivor" does not apply to him. He does not just "survive" he "lives".
2. He wakes up every single morning with the most incredible attitude! It's not that he doesn't think about having cancer everyday, but he chooses to make it a great day!
3. When he is having an off day (forgets why he's in a certain room or what he's supposed to be doing or puts toothpaste in his hair instead of hair gel...happens a lot)...he laughs.
4. He eats healthy (80% of the time) and works out.
5. And most importanty...He laughs out loud EVERYDAY (sometimes all day).
Our new (free) private group on Facebook is open - "LIVING" with cancer. CLICK here to join! If you are facing cancer or have a loved one who is, then this group is for you! This group is a way to bring happiness, laughter and support throughout their journey. This group will hopefully help you change your mindset and outlook on life!
*** Please share this post to spread the word!!