Thursday, March 16, 2017

What is your life story, #girlieboss?

Life is about growth. That is what being a #girlieboss has taught me. It has helped me grow and to step out of my comfort zone and become the best version of me. The truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it. That's when growth happens. Set daily goals, and do whatever it takes to achieve them. And most importantly live every day like its your best.
BE A GIRL WHO DECIDED TO GO FOR IT!


Because, guess what?  YOU get to decide how your life is going to turn out.... YES, unexpected things come up... Some not good, but YOU get to DECIDE your ATTITUDE. It may even be the worst news in the world.. like cancer, it's not easy I know. I have seen first hand (my hubby has brain cancer), what having a positive attitude can do. He does not let cancer take over his life! He's in charge. I remember days whenhe would take his chemo, & then take it out on the heavy bag!! Of course, it's not all perfect... We have our days. But most days we live each & everyday to the fullest... Nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow!! Do MORE, Go BIG, & of course don't sweat the small stuff. Make your life a BEST SELLER!!   Do you struggle with your #girlieboss abilities?  Need to connect with me and figure out how you can?  Message me today - I got you!

πŸ‘Š
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment