Thursday, November 1, 2018

Happy new month! What goals do you have?!


It's that time again!!!! NEW FRESH MONTH!! Grab a pen and paper and write down your monthly goals/dreams!! THIS month is one of my favorites!!!!!! 
.
Here are a few of my goals for this month:
.
1. Be present in every moment - need help with this, too? Join my Mindfulness group HEREπŸ™πŸ»
2. Less popcorn🍿 (it was getting a little out of control πŸ™ˆ)
3. Help 5 coaches reach the next level in their business πŸ’Ž
4. Once a week do random act of kindness❤️
5. Add 10 new coaches to my sisterhood tribe!! Interested? Join the glimpse HEREπŸ‘―
6. Weekly date nights with DarrenπŸ’‹
7. Focus on what I CAN control (our latest podcast is all about that).
8. Salad a day!! πŸ₯—
9. Record 2 episodes a week on our podcast Mr. Worldwide & His Bride🎧.
10. Help and empower 20 women to become their personal bestπŸ’ƒπŸΌ!!


What goals do you have? Interested in learning more about anything? Connect with me today! 

Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment