Monday, November 5, 2018

Gratitude every day!


If you have been following me, you will know that I am passionate about practicing gratitude and doing personal development daily!

It didn't come necessarily easy - it was a habit that I had to learn, but once I did, I won't stop! From listening to podcasts to reading different books, it is something that you can incorporate into your daily walks, as you get ready in the morning, as you make dinner, etc.

My challenge groups all incorporate some sort of personal development, I think a mindshift makes a big difference in not just your person but your health/fitness journey, too.  Agree?

I would love to share more and help you in your journey!

And, for our podcasts, Mr. Worldwide & his bride, be sure to subscribe and follow for LIVING with cancer, marriage talk, parenting advice, and so much more!

Your friend and coach,

Jen Delvaux


www.jendelvaux.com



No comments:

Post a Comment