Sunday, July 8, 2018

For real, what does a Beachbody coach do?

Okay...you have seen posts on social media and perhaps heard about Beachbody coaching. And while there are several coaches out there, I want you to know what I do as a coach. Every coach is different (part of the beautify of this opportunity!) and my team is filled with complete #girlieboss empowering women....aren't you curious at all?

Listen, it's not for everyone! And there are a lot of misconceptions out there.  So if you are ready to be surrounded by FUN, motivating women, have a love of health/fitness, enjoy social media, and are intrigued about learning how to inspire others, then check out this no strings attached look!

I'll be covering:
1) What exactly coaching is
2) The common worries, fears and misconceptions
3) The money... what it costs and how you make it
4) The training and mentorship provided to those who join our amazing sisterhood tribe!!
...and more!! So excited to give you all the details!!

I never felt like I was part of something before... Do you ever feel that way?? Becoming a coach (even though I had a TON of fears), gave me this community of people that were so positive and had such excitement for life!! 
.
There are so many amazing benefits to coaching... getting your health on track, motivating others, eTc.. BUT the #1 for me is my #Sistehood family!! There's so much love, support, & laughter!! 
.
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Work with me directly!!πŸ™‹πŸ»
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Work from home πŸ‘
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Work from your phone πŸ“±
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Work from ANYWHERE
πŸ‘‰πŸ» You choose your hours 
πŸ‘‰πŸ» You are the boss πŸ’ƒπŸΌ
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Earn extra cash Or a full time income πŸ’΅ (varies depending on effort)
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Be fit and healthy πŸ‘Ÿ
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Become part of the Fitness Junkies FamilyπŸ™‹πŸ»
.
YES, that first step was TERRIFYING, but SOOOOO worth it!! 
If you are interested in checking it out - message me!  Come to be a looky-loo or come to learn, either are welcomed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment