Thursday, July 19, 2018

10 reasons to workout today!


10 REASONS TO WORKOUT TODAY!

1. I will have more confidence.
2. I will be one step closer to my fitness goal.
3. I will be more mentally alert.
4. I will be happier.
5. I will have a desire to eat healthy foods.
6. I will be more motivated to workout tomorrow.
7. I will burn more calories the rest of the day.
8. I will have an increased amount of energy.
9. I will be doing something for me.
10. I will be healthier.

Working out is my therapy and my time to rejuvenate my soul! I always leave a workout feeling amazing, maybe a little sore ;), but mentally always refreshed!  I wasn't necessarily always this way...although I would work out, I never worked out to my full potential and then would reward myself with Twizzlers and pizza when I got home. Let's just say that the changes (both mentally and physically) were not happening then either! Do you struggle with motivation or knowing how to push yourself so you FEEL amazing? I can help you discover the inner #girlieboss that you have!

In fact, I signed up to coach when I was at my heaviest and not at my best state of mind. I surrounded myself with others who would support me, help me, encourage me, and inspire me! I am so glad that I did!  I don't think this 'coaching' thing gets a good rap and I'm going to change that! Coaching is for anyone - to work the business or to simply inspire yourself! It is to surround yourself with others who are also searching for the same thing; a tribe of ladies to hold you accountable and help you in all areas! I welcomed 6 new coaches already this month...will you be my next one? Ready for that change?  Join my FREE glimpse into what it really entails HERE

XOXO
Jen 
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻 

WOrking

Work

No comments:

Post a Comment