Tuesday, February 21, 2017

#TuesdayTip on weight loss - NO diet tips!

NO-dieting tips to help you lose weight!
.
I NEVER diet.. I don't even like that word... I'm just mindful of what I put into my body!!
.
1. Write down your weight-loss goal and WHY 
you want to lose weight.πŸ™‡πŸ» Put the paper somewhere where you can see it everyday.
.
2. Write down what you eat for 1 week! πŸ“Studies show that people who keep food diaries eat 15% less food than those who don't.
.
3. Get a mantra!!πŸ™‹πŸ» If you keep focusing on what you can't do, chances are you wont do them!! Replace "I can't" with "I CAN" or "I WILL"!!
.
4. Bulk up your meals with veggies!πŸ†
.
5. Order the smallest portion of everything.🍽 Studies find we tend to eat what's in front of us, even though we're full.
.
6. Buy a fitband and aim for an extra 1,000 steps.🚢🏼
.
7. Close the kitchen for 12 hours.🚫. STOP late night snacking!! Stopping this can save 300 or more calories a day, or 31 pounds a year!!
.
8. Eat 90% of your meals at home.🏑Restaurants serve such large portions and it's usually loaded with sodium.
.
9. Make one social outing this week an active one.⛹🏼Forget the movies, go to the park instead!! Think of all the calories you won't chow down from the popcorn!!
.
10. Get an online weight loss buddy.πŸ‘― Having someone to hold you accountable is key!! If you don't have anyone I can help you!! Message me!πŸ™‹πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment