Monday, February 13, 2017


Do you practice yoga?  
Take time to do what makes your soul happy! πŸ™ŒπŸ» I honestly don't do it enough... But when I do I am a NEW person!! Any questions or don't know where to start with yoga?  Connect with me on Facebook and I can help!!!  Plus, Beachbody will be coming out with a yoga program sometime this year -- and I can put your name on the list for when that does become available!!!  You won't want to miss this!!

For me, I really want to make sure I get it in at least one time a week! And Monday is the perfect day!! It stretches you out from the craziness from the week before and gets your head prepped for the week to come!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»As

Benefits of Yoga

1. Relieve Stress
2. Helps boost the immune system 
3. Reduces the risk of memory loss
4. Improves athletic performance
5. Reduces risk of heart disease
6. Increases muscle strength and endurance
7. Clears the mind to focus
8. Brings oxygen to the brain
9. Increases lung capacity
10. Decreases joint pain
11. Improves posture
12. Increases flexibility
13. Improves sleep
14. Aides in weight loss
15. Enhances productivity
16. Improves self-esteem
17. Improves balance
18. Slows the aging process
19. Improves skin tone
20. Increases energy levels




No comments:

Post a Comment