Monday, March 6, 2017

Prep for SUCCESS, #girlieboss


Prep For Success!! Sundays are my prep day!! I prepare different meals for the week and schedule my workouts!  Do you prepare for your week or just tackle it each day as it comes?  I've learned that the more I am prepared and have things scheduled, I am more focused, driven, stay on track, and have an amazing week ahead!




Here are some ideas to prepare for a successful week:
1⃣ Create a list of goals for the week and keep it on your smart phone. That way you can refer back to it when you need motivation.
2⃣ Prep your meals ahead of time and separate into separate containers for grab and go convenience.
3⃣ Always have quick and healthy snacks handy for when unexpected hunger strikes. Almonds, apples and protein bars are great options!
4⃣ Schedule your workouts as if they are appointments.
5⃣ Put your gym clothes on first thing in the morning. Or have a packed gym bag in your car.
6⃣ Surround yourself with like-minded people who will support and encourage your healthy goals.


And my favorite tip of them all?
Believe in your life. Believe in your capacity to make right decisions, to do the right thing, and to be the best you possible. Believe that you CAN, you WILL, and that you DO deserve it. Trust the process and the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment