Monday, July 23, 2018

#truthbombs and more...

Exciting NEWS! Open & free enrollment for my next boot camp is underway!!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
STOP THE EXCUSES! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We have one life... Just one! We should be running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I didn't have the time.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
πŸ‘‰πŸ» I MADE THE TIME.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I didn't have the knowledge.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
πŸ‘‰πŸ» BUT I DID WHAT I KNEW & LEARNED ALONG THE WAY.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I didn't have the confidence.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
πŸ‘‰πŸ» THE CONFIDENCE CAME WITH RESULTS.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I had plenty of excuses.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
πŸ‘‰πŸ» BUT I CHOSE NOT TO USE ANY OF THEM.⠀
#truthbomb :There was a time where I forget to take care of me... I was overweight, lacking confidence, and wasn't living life to the fullest! Can you relate?
.
I woke up one day and realized I deserved more!! I started to take care of ME!! I started working out, eating healthy, started doing things to make me happier and more confident each and every day! I am a NEW person today!!
.
Now I'm on a mission to find that girl that used to be me!! To show her that she can CHANGE her story, love her body, and really love life.❤️
.
Life is happening NOW!! Why not make it the best?!?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Want the scoop on my next bootcamp?? It is FREE to check it out and gain insight into what my smaller, private, and more workout specific challenges are! Request to join HERE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/427058194466252/

No comments:

Post a Comment