Monday, July 30, 2018

Need some motivation?


Since today is #MotivationalMonday I decided to share this post to hopefully inspire youπŸ‘ŠπŸ». First of all, I can NOT believe that I am sharing this picture. I've shared a before/after picture of myself before but this one is even harder... I had TOTALLY let myself go in every area. I was a mom & wife FIRST & put myself on the back burner.... CAN YOU RELATE?? πŸ™‹πŸ»
.
I think about that ONE person who is in the same situation I was in... πŸ™‹πŸ» If I could just reach HER, it's all worth itπŸ’•
.
Yes, the picture on the left is me about 12 years ago. People assume that I was always small🀷🏻‍♀️... Nope, unfortunately I got to a point in my life where I wasn't taking care of me.... I was focused on taking care of everyone else around me instead. I wasn’t eating healthy or working out to my full potential! I was lacking confidence, energy, and just didn't feel that great about myself....When I saw the picture on the left, I was shocked and knew I had to make a change immediately. 
.
Thankfully I had started my fitness journey about 6 months prior to discovering my husband had brain cancer. Fitness has been my outlet, it's where I can release my stress & worries. It's time for ME, where I can forget about the difficulties around me. 

I now have confidence, I feel AMAZING, I believe in ME!! People assume transformations are only on the outside.... But the transformations that happen on the inside are incredible!
.
Are you ready to make a change?? I can help!! πŸ™ŒπŸ» The new program is working out ONLY 4 days a week, 30 minute workouts!! Anyone has time for that!! You want in?? Message me directly!! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment