Sunday, July 1, 2018

Summer, summer, summertime




Summer summer summertime!  Time to sit back and unwind.  (Bonus points if you are singing that in your head...)
Actually, for me - there is no sitting back to unwind because I am FIRED UP! Why?

It's that time again!!!! NEW FRESH MONTH!! July is one of my favorite months - we are full throttle in summer, pool water is warm, fireflies light up the night, s'mores and campfires, no schedules or bedtimes...and, it's FAMILY time! One thing that I do every month is write down my goals.  Do you do that? It is therapeutic and awesome to see your dreams wrote out! And, it helps me visualize what I KNOW can come true!  So, grab a pen and paper and write down your monthly goals/dreams with me!! THIS month specifically fires me up because I’m kicking it off from New York City! πŸŒ†
.
Here are a few of my goals for July
.
  1.  Be present in every momentπŸ™πŸ»
  2.  Have a killer boot camp with the NEW program launching on the 16thπŸ™ŒπŸ»
  3.  Help 5 coaches reach the next level in their business πŸ’Ž
  4.  Go LIVE on IG 3xs a weekπŸŽ™ (Are you following me there? @jendelvaux!!)
  5. Add 10 new coaches to my sisterhood tribe!! Will YOU be one?? πŸ‘―
  6. Weekly date nights with DarrenπŸ’‹
  7.  Stick to business hours
  8. Salad a day!! Which is so easy to do with the fresh farmers markets around! πŸ₯—
  9. Look into doing a podcast with Darren. 
  10. Help and empower 20 women to become their personal best!!
  11. BLOG more and use this platform to reach out to others who are looking for inspiration, motivation, FUN, or just enjoy reading!
  12. Showcase a coach, every month, on my #girlieboss team for being the rockstar that they are! And this month, I am showcasing Brandi McCormick! Brandi is one of those people you WANT in your corner. She will fight for you, support you, laugh with you, walk with you, and encourage you in all areas of your life! She has a sparkle in her eye and a huge zest for life! She had a business goal that she laser focused on reaching, and crushed it. She is slaying life and I am SO proud of her!
I would love to know your goals for this month. What are you looking to crush and dream about doing? Message me on Facebook or connect with me there, I love meeting new people & fellow bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment