Monday, July 16, 2018

National ice cream day, anyone??

Yes, I post often about working out & eating clean (80/20 ruleπŸ™ŒπŸ»), BUT it's soooooooo much more than that!! And, when it is #nationalicecreamday - you splurge a bit.... ;)  Ya with me on that one? 
.
πŸ™ŒπŸ» I totally get this might not be for you... Not everyone wants to get in shape, eat healthy (80/20 rule for the win!) and have an online community of support. But I would be doing a HUGE disservice if I didn't share my life changing journey with you!
.
When I said YES to my coach 9 years ago, I was overweight, lacking confidence, was just going through the motions of life... Can you relate? I figured I would get a little healthy, but never dreamed of what would actually happen.
.
πŸ”ΈMore energy
πŸ”ΈMore Confidence
πŸ”ΈA community of people just like me with the same goals in mind
πŸ”ΈFriendships that I will treasure forever
πŸ”ΈHelp to transform lives of other women that were just like me 8 years ago.
πŸ”ΈChoices
πŸ”ΈA gift for my kids - happy, healthy, confident parents
.
I had no idea the impact that 1 decision I made 9 years ago could have! My goal in life is to leave a positive mark in this world. To inspire, motivate, uplift, empower other women to live life to their fullest.  What about you?
.
If you want to learn a little more about what I do then check out my glimpse into coaching this week>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/glimpse OR drop your favorite emoji below and I can message you the details. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment