Why you love your workout partner:
1. You'll Actually Show Up! Half the battle in a workout can be just getting there! Having an accountability partner will guarantee you show up!
2. You'll Work Harder! It's proven that when you work out with someone, you are more likely to push yourself harder! The motivation and even competition with another person will kick up your workout!
3. You'll Score a Free Therapy session! Not only do you get a workout but you can talk and vent and laugh with a good friend! That's a priceless bonus!
4. You'll Learn New Tricks. Having another person to workout with means two brains versus one! Tired of boring bicep curls? Your friend may have a different move that works your biceps in a new way! Or, you can't master that Piyo flip? Your friend can help you dissect the move!
5. You'll Burn More Calories. In fact, you'll burn, on average, 41 more calories per session exercising with your plus one than you would solo, studies prove.
Not to mention, it is just more FUN! Why go thru a workout alone when you have someone by your side cheering you on and supporting you? You can grab a cup of coffee after your workout and plan your next gym sesh or just catch up, too. It's good for the body AND soul!
**As always, you can connect with me on Facebook -- speaking of which, I am doing a FREE 5 day clean eating ROCK your CROCK POT challenge there starting February 3rd. You should grab your workout buddy and join in the fun! CLICK HERE to check it out!