Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Sugar, you are sweet enough!

Truth is - sugar πŸ­ hides in legit everything from protein πŸ— powder to guacamole πŸ₯‘ to BACON πŸ₯“.⠀And I know I probably sound like a broken record πŸ™‰ - but I just want to make sure that I am crystal clear when I say that I do not  believe sugar is BAD πŸ‘ŽπŸ» (no demonizing πŸ‘Ώ food around here!). Rather, I think πŸ’­ that sugar is something that we should cut ✂️ down on and enjoy it strategically and on occasion πŸŽ - not in our every day items.⠀
-⠀
Excess sugar πŸ­ consumption can wreak havoc on our bodies - i.e. cravings πŸ©πŸ•, energy zaps πŸ”‹, stubborn weight πŸ˜–, hormone imbalances πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ€ͺ😭 etc! I wanted to share this resource with you so that you can check  some of your everyday food items and be empowered to choose to save sugar for special occasions πŸŽ (or maybe just in a few things every day ☕️ as opposed to several!).
-
And know that - excess πŸ©πŸ¬πŸ¦πŸ₯§πŸ°πŸ₯€πŸ‘πŸͺsugar consumption is not our fault - those food companies are SNEAKY as HECK πŸ€¬ - but#knowledgeispower and the more you know - the more empowered you are to make your own choices πŸ™ŒπŸ»!⠀
-
I challenge πŸ˜ you to take this list πŸ“ into your kitchen and see what you find! 


Are you ready to BUST your sugar habit? Join my FREE group -- we start Nov. 1st but I will be adding people before Halloween!!!! JOIN HERE!
xoxox
Jen Delvaux
www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment