The truth is that everyday won’t feel like a fitness fairytale, so don’t be so hard on yourself! And it’s okay to take a rest day here and there.. your body needs it, but you don’t want the rest days to turn into a daily habit!! So here’s some motivation for you!
1. Write down your goals and look at it often!
2. Create a buddy system with your friend!! (Even if you don’t actually workout together).
3. Plan your workout schedule in advance.
4. Stay on track by following a specific program! I can help with that if you need a suggestion.
5. Wear a fitness tracker.
6. Have a killer playlist.
7. Think about your workout helping more of your mental health than just the physical aspect! #therapy
8. Think fun, variety and keep them short!
9. Schedule a regular workout time.
10. And most importantly consider it “you” time.
Anything you would add? Where you do struggle? Fitness or nutrition? Message me and let's chat! Or, for more on LIVING with cancer, marriage advice, life, nutrition, and so much more - follow me HERE!
Your friend and coach,