Thursday, April 11, 2019

What supplements to take - and WHEN to take them!


As a health & fitness coach, I am constantly learning and researching about supplements, vitamins, and more. I want to ensure that I have all the information at my fingertips so that I can best serve myself and YOU!
There are so many different products out there that claim to aid in our health/fitness journey, but do they actually work? And did you know that there are certain times when you should be taking them in order for them to be the most effective?
Let’s face it, we are all busy and may not have the time or availability to learn which products work and which products should be taken at what time of the day. Let me share with you MY favorite supplements so you can ensure that they not only are amazing — and I will also share with you WHEN I take them for the most benefits!
Just fill out this quick form below (don’t worry, I don’t sell your email or send you any unwanted emails!), and I will immediately send you this information.
If you have any questions about these products or would like to connect with me for your health/fitness needs, please connect with me on Facebook! I also have an online Virtual Gym as well as other resources that I would love to plug you into!

No comments:

Post a Comment