Monday, December 17, 2018

🎵These are a few of my favorite things🎵


Do you have that song in your head now? You know the one...from Sound of Music?  
I hope that you know my favorite things are not streusel or snowflakes on eyelashes...although that is real pretty....

Speaking of eyelashes - I kick of this episode of my favoite things with Eyelure or Lilly lashes. If you love the look of rich, luscious lashes but don't want the time consuming or expensive way of doing lash extensions  -- this is for you.  My two favorite brands are, the above mentioned, Eyelure or Lilly. For an eyelash tutorial, be sure to check out my instastories, @jendelvaux, for more tips on putting on these lashes!

In this episode, which is admittedly, geared towards females -- I share my FAVORITE and absolute GO TO products. Eyelashes, lipstick, lotion, clothing....You will learn my inside tips on the best (in my opinion!) in looking amazing, feeling amazing, and smelling amazing! 

Darren still is my trusty side kick in this episode, so be sure to listen to check it out for the husband's commentary - some singing (of course!), and hilarity.

If you are new to this podcast - and checked it out just to gain some new ideas on products, please be sure to subscribe and listen for brain cancer updates, health/fitness tips, parenting advice, and so much more!

Your friends

Jen & Darren Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment