Tuesday, December 11, 2018

From brain cancer to dealing with a cold....???

Apparently I can't say he's funny....but I can say he thinks TANG is healthy....?! 

Okay, seriously......we go from very serious episodes of dealing with brain cancer (which, we do deal with every day) but to talking about handling a cold!?!?!? And, I'm told that I can't say that my husband, Mr. Worldwide, is funny.  And he kickstarts this episode off by sharing how he thinks Tang is healthy!? 

What is this episode all about!?!?

In all seriousness, it is the time of year where colds start to run rampent. And, NO, Tang is not a cold remedy.  If you do flu shots - or even if you don't - what are your tips/tricks for keeping the flu at bay? I truly haven't had a cold/flu in years. I catch it if I feel a little 'off' right away and nip it in the bud naturally. With my healthy foods, my Superfood shake, my Fire Cider, working out, and water! 

I also keep my stress level low - as much as I can when we are handling brain cancer - with foot baths, saunas, and other treatments that relax my body and detox it naturally.

The immune system is complex and amazing. And it is super interesting to me how natural things can alleviate illnesses. When the sun isn't shining (welcome to Michigan!) and stress increases (helllllo holiday season), and the other factors that increase your chances of getting sick - it is important to stay on top of your health/fitness so you are not knocked down.  Listen to our tricks and tips to ward off illness this year - and let us know your thoughts! We love to hear from you! 

Your friends,


Jen and Darren Delvaux

No comments:

Post a Comment