Monday, February 10, 2020

My go-to ANTI-aging product!

Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body! It's one of the major building blocks of bones, skin muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is also found in many other body parts, including blood vessels, corneas, and teeth. You can literally think of it at the GLUE that holds all these things together - in fact, the word comes from the Greek word "kólla", which means glue.

If you have issues with your gut health, your joints, skin, and nails not looking great - then you may want to add Collagen Peptides to your diet to see if it helps! Of course, your nutrition in general is going to impact all these things, too. But, if you need some extra help in any of those areas then you may benefit from collagen.

Listen ladies, I'll take ALL the collagen anti-aging skin help that I can get! I put the skin specific Beachbody collagen boost in my Shakeology (for my nutrition help!) every day. It is designed to go into anything hot or cold, liquid or not, and is specifically designed for boosting your own collagen production.

If you are staying pro-active in your anti-aging routine, you may want to check this out, too! And, of course, with nutrition playing a HUGE part in our aging (both in the feeling of age as well as our skin/hair/nails look), you may want to check out Shakeology, too.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

Your friend,
Jen Delvaux
www.jendelvaux.com



No comments:

Post a Comment