Monday, February 3, 2020

Monthly goal setting tips!

MONTHLY GOAL SETTING TIPS πŸ‘‡πŸ» 

Wait a second.... Where in the heck did January go??? Did that not go by sooooo incredibly fast?? Or is it just me? ⁣

But I am REAL excited about a new fresh month!! ⁣

Do you plan out your goals each month?? ⁣

I do!! And freaking love it!!⁣

Here are some tips for you if you want to join me!! ⁣

1. Decide on your months focus/plan. What areas of your life will you be focusing on? What makes the most sense for you now?⁣
2. Make your goals SMART. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Time-bound ⁣
3. Create actions & prioritize. This is where I see people make the biggest mistake. They write down their goals & then walk away. You MUST take ACTION. I freaking love the @pushjournal because I’m doing 3 small tasks each day that are helping me achieve my goal!!⁣
4. Calendar it ASAP - pencil in the Action steps ⁣
5. Plan your party!! Decide how you’re going to celebrate your wins. Put it in your calendar.⁣
6. Take action NOW!! Do one tiny thing!! Anything! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Let’s do this!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»


BONUS idea - check out the PUSH journal for your month -- it breaks down my 6 tips in one uniformed spot and is awesome for setting goals, preparing for the goals, and learning how to improve before next month! Check it out HERE!

Your friend & coach,
Jen Delvaux

No comments:

Post a Comment