Thursday, March 14, 2019

Let's kick some πŸ’©....

#ThrowbackThursday goes to this guy!! Ummm.. 11 days after brain surgery... I think he’s looking pretty good!! Don’t ya think?? 
.
His attitude remains as positive as always!! We know we have quite the fight in front of us, but we’re not scared!! And like Darren said in our new podcast episode, that if he didn’t have these bad times he wouldn’t understand how to appreciate the good!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

As far as surgery goes, we are out of the woods! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» And though we may still have a long road ahead of us, that’s never stopped us before! 

For those of you who know us, you know Darren and I are ready to take on any challenge head on [no pun intended]πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ’― But this one has been a tough one... I spend every day trying to inspire people around me with my words and actions. Right now, I’m struggling with inspiration myself. In times of uncertainty, fear, exhaustion, and stress, it’s easy to fall back into old habits and unhealthy choices. This is real  and it’s not easy!

Nutrition is KEY for so many things - and I am learning so much about nutrition and cancer...  Darren & I are going to be tweaking our diet and getting ready to feed our bodies with the best tools to fight this diagnosis and to feel amazing during treatment.  I plan on sharing what I am learning and helping others to fuel their body in the best way starting April 1st.  Interested in joining us in this journey?  Message me TODAY for details and I can get you plugged in!

Your friend & coach

Jen Delvaux

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment