Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Something wonderful is about to happen....


This quote changed my life.... And it can for you too.... Even if you're in the darkest place of your life & you feel hopeless.
.
"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!!"
.
DON'T just read this post and scroll to the next thing.... STOP.  READ. 
.
Close your eyes and tell yourself something wonderful is going to happen, with a smile on your face!! BELIEVE IT!!
.
It works, I promise!! There were days when I didn't know how I was going to survive watching Darren fight the toughest battle of his life... thinking we would never be the same again.. thinking our lives might be over!!
.
BUT every morning, before I would even open my eyes... I would tell myself that quote, and I believed it. And guess what.... everyday something wonderful did happen. It may have been super small, but I saw it every single day! It's what got me out of bed every morning.. and trust me there were days I didn't want to get up. Its how I survived the darkest days of my life!
.
It can help you too! Promise! Even if you're not going through a tough time... it makes your day even better!
.
Please share this post!! And for more on Darren's journey - and our LIVING with cancer, check out our podcast or please message me below.  Always believe even on your darkest days that beautiful sunsets can still be in your future.🌞
Your friend & coach,

Jen Delvaux 

www.jendelvaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment