Do you have trouble falling asleep?? Staying asleep? Here are some great tips to help you sleep better tonight!!! As always, message me if you have questions or just want to say hi, #girlieboss
1. Drink tea 🍵 Herbal tea can help you relax before bedtime.
2. Read a book 📖 Meander your way through a favorite book to help power down from a hectic day.
3. Put away the iPad 📱 The blue light from the tech devices tricks your mind into thinking its day, so turn off all electronic devices 30 minutes before you need to go to sleep.
4. Stretch it out 🙋🏻 Stretching relieves aches, but it can also calm you and prep you for sleep.
5. Meditate 🙏🏻 Clearing your mind allows you to drift off to sleep.
6. Hide the light 💡 Electronics, alarm clocks, street lamps - all of these can prevent deep sleep. Cover up anything that's contributing to light pollution.
7. Take a warm shower 💦 A warm bath or shower can soothe muscles; It's also great if you're suffering from a cold or allergies.
8. Exercise 🏃🏼 Expend your energy for the day with exercise, and you'll be ready to drift off to sleep as soon as you hit the hay.
9. Eat an earlier dinner 🍴 Going to sleep with a full stomach can make lying down uncomfortable. Go with an earlier, lighter dinner.
10. De-Stress - Worrying keeps you up; learn to take time to de-stress - both during the day and before bed - to clear your mind.