Monday, March 23, 2020

15 ways to practice self-care in #coronavirus

15 ways to practice self care in the time of coronavirus:. I know this time can be scary, filled with anxiety, stress, & the unknown. How are you holding up? Here are my top 15 tips to make sure you are taking care of yourself during this time!

1. Exercise - there are SO many ways to stream free home workouts right now! I can help YOU with that. I have a FREE virtual gym! πŸ™ŒπŸ» Join HERE
2. Meditate - I’m not very good at this, but there’s no better time then now. Ive been using the app CalmπŸ™πŸ»
3. Limit your time online - this can cause further anxiety. Unless it’s TikTok which is totally entertaining πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€£
4. Take a bath - light a candle, add some bath salts & listen to some music or a podcast. ⁣
5. Think about what you’re grateful for - I suggest writing it down too. I promise there’s still so much to be grateful for.⁣
6. Figure out a way to serve & help others. ⁣
7. Cook - this is SO therapeutic for me!! ⁣
8. Do video therapy - Thank God my therapist is offering this!⁣
9. De-clutter & organize - take one drawer or closet at a time. ⁣
10. Netflix & chill - obviously not all day, but get into a new series. Darren & I just started Tiger King... WOW!⁣
11. Get outside if you can!! Nothing like fresh air! Plus we desperately need vitamin D to boost our immune system!⁣
12. Hang out with your pet
13. Virtual girls night - My girls and I are planning a wine down Wednesday on zoom!⁣
14. Learn something new - you can google pretty much anything. ⁣
15. Remember that you’re not alone. We’re all in this together... We will get through this. ⁣


Your friend & coach,
Jen Delvaux

No comments:

Post a Comment