Thursday, September 6, 2018

Are you a late night snacker?

Are you a late night snacker??? πŸ™Š
Listen up.... I have some tips!! I literally close the kitchen after my last meal & DON'T go back in!! If you've been in the habit of late night snacking it's going to take a few days to get used too... but I promise it'll eventually become a habit!! .And if you are still struggling - be sure to CONNECT with me online, I offer tons of support groups/accountability groups to help you make these into a habit!

1. Drink water or hot tea πŸ΅
2. Make sure you're getting enough calories during the dayπŸ₯—
3. Have an extra, healthy fat at dinner. This will help keep you full longer.πŸ₯‘
4. Stay productive πŸ’…πŸ»
5. Brush & floss your teeth after dinner🚰.
6. Rid your house of snacks that you know you don't have control over. (For me that's skinny pop🍿).
7. Go to bedπŸ›Œ. You don't even have to go to sleep... You can read, watch tv, do a little work!! Just go far away from the kitchen!!





Anything else you would add? Be sure to connect with me for more tips/healthy recipes and fun!πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment