Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Find yourself: Go RUN!

Running is my therapy!!πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️ It clears my mind! I literally come back a happier person!! Doesn't working out make you happier???  If not, I can help - message me today!
.
6 reasons why running keeps you healthy & happy!!
.
1️⃣ Running gives you "ME" time. It's where I do a lot of my thinking & planning. I literally voice memo myself notes during my run!! 
2️⃣Running helps you process pain. You get to understand how your body works and exactly how much it can take.
3️⃣ Running is a mood booster. You've heard the "runners high"? It's true!!
4️⃣ Running makes you eat healthier. I'm always more conscious about what I eat after my workout.
5️⃣ Running builds endurance for the body and brain. Endurance is an amazing thing, because once you realize you can endure pain and keep moving, you can do anything. The mental blocks are down and everything is open to you.
6️⃣ Running creates confidence. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to workout, but I know that 1 hour workout will give me confidence & improve my whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment